CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 7, 2010

hari yang agak busy tapi ceria!

today i had my class from 8am until 11.30am...dhue one of my classmates presented his research about elderly

peoples that had been abandoned which i found it so interesting! he told me that theres this one girl in his group

that did not participate enough in his group...and you know what..that girl was actually sitting in the class and just

enjoy watching her friends doing the presentation. i was like "really?". believe me she did that.. i hope i will not

be like her...=D owh, i had lunch with yus today...bcoz i had run out of money which is so seriously running out

of money... huhuhu... thats why he invited me to have lunch with him =)


i was so surprise that my archery coach said that the match will be held this week. OMG! what am i gonna do. i

didnt train yet.hm...u know what...im gonna train tomorrow and im just gonna shoot je nanati...da lah match dgn

budak sukma pulak 2 =D muahaha...tawakal jela...=)

0 gemstones:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)